- All new items (less than six months old) require an invoice and Certificate of Origin
- Alcoholic beverages and tobacco products are highly taxed and strictly controlled (adviseable not to include in household goods shipment)
- Firearms, ammunition (Import License, obtained from Danish Ministry of Justice, and shooting permit required)
- Live plants (unless license obtained from Danish Government Plant Protection Service based on Phytosanitary Certificate from authorities at origin that plants are free from disease)
- Live, dead and pre-manufactured parts of animals mentioned in the "Washington Convention" (unless license obtained from Danish Nature Conservancy Board)
- Medicine (unless license granted by Danish Ministry of Justice)
NOTE - Customs regulations are subject to change at any time. The proceeding information is a brief summary of customs regulations applicable to household goods shipments to this destination and is being provided for general guidance to assist our Agents and Customers.
Since such regulations are subject to change without notice, we cannot be held liable for any costs, damage, delays, or other detrimental events resulting from non-compliance.
Always double check with your local embassy or consulate.